If you could create a painless, inexpensive cure for a single ailment, what would you cure and why?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us HEALTH.
Here you are, all down and out
Feeling sad and blue – what’s that about?
Come and rest your head right here
Lie down with me, I’ll help you dear.
Hold your hand out, palms faced up
Take a pill or two and down this cup
One to keep the frowns at bay
One to send insecurities away
Now down it with this cup of joy
Don’t scoff , don’t mock – it’s not a toy
Made from mermaid tears and sighs
It shooes away all sad goodbyes
Drink it up then close your eyes
The sighs will then dissolve the lies
Built around you from whispers low
From pretentious people all for show
Now let the liquid warm your heart
Let it heal you and restart
Restart, revive the hope that’s died
Let it dry the tears you cried
And when you’ve healed, as I have healed
I pray you do, as I have done
Share this cup of joy and relive
The hope that’s lost – restore the sun.
- Nails – Glittery Mermaid (pearlsandparis.com)
- Facts about Mermaids (lolalynxx.wordpress.com)
- The little mermaid (thataudaciousstyle.wordpress.com)
- Millie’s Mermaid Costume (sewnhenge.com)
- The Mermaid Project: Part 1 (learninglovinglivinglife.wordpress.com)
- Tried my hand at Ursula from The Little Mermaid this year. (imgur.com)